*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/936550-More-reviewing
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#936550 added June 18, 2018 at 9:14pm
Restrictions: None
More reviewing.
This will be brief as I must do some writing. My day started was I got out of bed and walked down the hall to see Jim watching TV. Soon after, he left for work. Then I went with my mom to get some papers from the doc’s office. Then we went to Trader Joe’s for some food items. I texted Chad on the way out and later he called me. He got another letter form Social Security. I forget what it was for. He’s still trying to get a job at Walmart now. They said they will contact him inn two weeks or so. I hope he gets this job. He needs it.
I did three reviews today, one of which was kind of long. It was a little choppy. I was tripping over words and phrases. It was creatively written though and had good potential. I hope the author changes it.
It is very nice outside – or at least it was. It said on my phone its 94 degrees out.
It looks like we’re getting rid of the carpet that was in the living room. That means more to mop and vacuum.
I hope to go to church on Wednesday. I need the fellowship and worship.
Tomorrow we see my nurse practitioner about my standing order and my recent anxiety trouble.
Well, that is it for now, Goodbye.

© Copyright 2018 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/936550-More-reviewing