*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/936610-docs-appointment
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#936610 added June 19, 2018 at 8:08pm
Restrictions: None
doc's appointment
Today has been good. I got out of bed at about 10:30 A.M. Roughly twenty minutes later, Jim left for work. An hour and a half after that, my mom took me to my doc’s appointment. We got seen really quickly. I got refills on all my meds and a new standing order. The doc (or the nurse practitioner) said the reason for my anxiety bout on Friday might have been my sickness. She explained that my body was fighting off anxiety and the sickness at once and thus the anxiety came through stronger. My mom said also that way back, she replaced my schizophrenia with my anxiety meds which is ironic since it is anxiety that is the trouble.
Anyway, afterwards we went to Smith’s for lunchmeats and other things. We got home and shortly after Jim came home. I immediately did some anniversary reviews. While I was doing that, my mom made me a sandwich.
I still need to go through my story once more before anyone can read it. I plan to print out the first three chapters of my story and give out some copies to some people – my bro and the assistant pastor of my church for two people. My mom has a copy but I want her to read my most recent revision.
I like texting Chad. It’s more of a two way conversation that way. LOL. He sent me a vid on my phone of this dude with tons of displayed toys! Chad thinks it all costs at least 2 million. Chad is the expert on that sort of thing. The collector kept some of his toys and such in mirrored shelves. Chad said he has at least $20k worth of statues.
It’s hot today. My mom said it will be in the mid triple digits next week. Ugh. My church group should be having a 4th of July pool parry soon.
I just called an old pal named Kevin. He still has the same phone number! I was just checking out his old number and it is the same.
Well, have to scram. Chad is on the phone.

© Copyright 2018 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/936610-docs-appointment