*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/938103-Security-app
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#938103 added July 16, 2018 at 6:42pm
Restrictions: None
Security app...
Today has been okay. I got up at 10:30 A.M., zapped up my cup of coffee I bought then got to my readings. I got down two new verses:
John 3:3. And He said to him “Verily, I say to you, unless a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.”
Isiah 26:3. You will keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you, because he trusts in You.
I messed up John 3:3. I just used some different words. For instance, Jesus began by saying “Verily” twice. LOL. Word for word it said:
Jesus answered and said to him, “Verily, Verily I say to you, except a man be born again he cannot see the kingdom of God.
1 Corinthians 10:4-5
For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds, arguments and every high thig that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivety of the obedience of Christ.
Now may the God of peace Himself sanctify you completely, and may your whole spirit, soul and body be preserved at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
I forget the reference number.
I’m going to try a new regimen. I’ll leave for the gym at about 5 A.M. When I get home, I will, first and foremost, read the word, pray and work on memorizing new verses. Then I’ll get editing for two hours, take a break then edit for two more hours later. I think it is a sound plan.
All I’ve done is listen to Christian music with a touch of secular. I found an old favorite that was deleted by YouTube for copyright reasons. It was a Christian song called Love Crucified Arose by a guy named Michael card.
My mom is putting on a security app on the big TV that, according to whatever she read on the net, is essential against outside observers spying on you and such. She wants to put it on the office desktop computer. I go on YouTube a lot mostly to listen to music. The app can be put simultaneously on five different devices. Spiffy.
My mom and I tried to put on the app. We ran into issues so we’ll do it some other time. Apparently, the computer is having trouble knowing if it is installed or not. We keep getting the same message that says something like “already installed” or something similar.
Tonight is Most Excellent way. I should be getting a ride from Craig. I love that place. We pray serious prayer there. That is one of the things I like about it.
Well, I’m off to write. Goodbye.

© Copyright 2018 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/938103-Security-app