*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/938197-Chads-job-interview
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#938197 added July 17, 2018 at 9:05pm
Restrictions: None
Chad's job interview.
I got up at 11 A.M. I was up at like 6 A.M. but I just didn’t feel like going. ): I’ll try again tomorrow.
Me, my mom and Jim went to the new Chinese last night at a restaurant next door. It wasn’t bad. I had the sesame chicken. It was $9.95. I think it had a good amount of food for the price. When I was there, I texted a brother named Craig for a ride to the meeting. I sent him my address.
About forty minutes later, he picked me up. I forgot the teacher’s b-day was last night. I would have gotten him a card and perhaps some money. Craig brought a tub of Neapolitan ice-cream. When we got there, someone had brought a big sheet cake. When the ladies came, they went all out; they had party hats, pizza, a gift bag, those tube blowers, and some cupcakes. Concerning the actual message for the night, it was about having peace amidst external situations that cause, anxiety, anger or fear. He gave us a plethora of verses! – more than we could review over.
I forget the verses. Each of them mentioned peace at some point.

Be anxious for nothing but in all things give prayer and supplication let your requests be made know to God [with all thanksgiving] and the peace of God which surpasses all understanding shall keep your heart and mind in Christ Jesus. Phil. 4:6-7

Above was a verse I am reinforcing by wring it in my journal. The only thing I missed was what was in brackets. LOL.
I was texting my sister Sarah for a while. She was driving through South Dakota. She sent me a very pristine pic of a beautiful lake. We talked about stuff like movies to be exact. She hasn’t been to the movies for a month. Sarah saw a “dorky” movie about a couple of guys who have played tag since they were 8 and 34 years later playing the same game. That was the jest of the film she gave me. She also sent me a brain teaser pic of two monkeys looking at each other from the side and third looking at you. At the top it read: Four monkeys are staring you. The answer to the riddle is that the spectator is the fourth monkey -an allusion to evolution. But it was interesting.
Chad called. He had an interview for Del Taco. He and I are both hoping he’ll get the job. I believe God will give him a good job. I prayed with him over the phone. My mom suggested I do that.
I’m still praying God will open up his eyes to the gospel.
Well, that’s it for now. Goodbye

© Copyright 2018 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/938197-Chads-job-interview