*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/938246-Potential-job-for-Chad
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#938246 added July 18, 2018 at 8:40pm
Restrictions: None
Potential job for Chad
This will be another short entry. My mom is taking me to church at 7 P.M.
I got up late again. I was able to mop the floor and do the kitchen. Then I did my readings. This is what I memorized. I messed up the part in brackets. LOL.

I will bless the Lord at all times. His praise shall continually by in my mouth. My soul shall boast itself in the Lord. The humble shall hear it and be glad. [Oh, magnify the Lord with me] and let us exalt his name together. Psalm 34:1-3

Above are only the first three verses of all eighteen that is on the handout. I’ll work on the rest of it. It may take a few days or so.
Chad called. He thinks he has the job at Dell Taco. I’m glad for him. He wants me to visit him now. LOL. I have to get the ball rolling on the paratransit thing. I want to see the bunny at his house.
Jim got spam in his email account that was spam. It said his account was to be terminated in three days. I typed in the email number and I was brought to the forum page where others had the same message. A message from the email rep said it was spam.
Jim gets off at 7 P.M. On Monday and Tuesday, he had off all day.
It’s 106 degrees out. The plastic trash bin was hot when I brought it in. Jim and I made the mistake of think trash is gathered only twice a month. It turns out the two days are for bulk items. LOL.
I think my mom is feeling a little yukky at the moment. She’s sleeping now. I hope she can take me to church.
Merlin is still a barker. After three years, he has not changed. Yesterday my mom brought up the idea if booting him out of the house. But we always feel that way from time to time. He is so lovey, dovey with my mom but not with me and Jim.
So concerning videogames – I got the notion to give both my systems to a needy family with kids or teens who want one but can’t by one. The Bible says “He who gives to the poor, lends to the Lord and He will repay him for what he has done.” If such a situation arrives, I will wait for God to confirm it.
I still want to play but that time is not now. I need to focus on my devotion to God 100%. Once I get my priorities straight, I may be able to play. I just have to seek God daily and keep people and myself praying for me. I also have to go to Most Excellent Way on a regular basis. That is my spiritual central control center.
I need to take Joel to church. I’ll call him on Friday.
I’ve got to go to the gym in the morning. I want to start my new regimen of reading and writing.
Well, I have to go. Until tomorrow.

© Copyright 2018 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/938246-Potential-job-for-Chad