*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/938289-AC-unit-broke
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#938289 added July 19, 2018 at 9:05pm
Restrictions: None
AC unit broke...
Well it looks like we have a problem - we need a whole new AC unit. It will all cost about 13k. Pretty scary. Nevertheless, it is always in God’s hands. He‘ll provide the money. Right now I think the AC is off and I live in Vegas. Jim is at work so the air-conditioning dude gave my mom the rundown as far as prices, parts, labor, service and repair deals and even more related stuff about the prices offered. We have hotter than normal AC. But When Jim and my mom makes their choice, the new unit will be installed ASAP as in tomorrow. My mom said we will probably be getting the best deal, which is of course the most expansive. Aye, aye, aye. LOL. It will get taken care of. The dude was explaining the who shebang to my mom but I was only about halfway able to comprehend what he said. The guy sent all the information to my mom and Jim’s email. I pray that Jim would take it easy over this whole thing.
I was having a good talk with Michael. We spoke of a few things. Let me tell you, he is a much better conservationist than Chad, his bro is. LOL. Michael and I spoke of a few things mostly about the Bible. He told how he treats all life, even insects, with respect. I more or less told him if I ever found a harmful spider in my house I’d kill it because it is a health threat. Black Widows and Brown Recluses are bad news. I told him how I once tried to shoe a pregnant Brown Recluse and I released a lot of little babies. )=
He also spoke of how he goes to the mountains to hike to be away from all the congestion and radio waves and such. He goes there it feel closer to God too. I won’t hike in this heat. Michael says I need to rough up. We also mentioned the idea if animals having speech in the Garden of Eden. We all know a serpent spoke to Eve. The question is why animals don’t talk today. The serpent could have been a single occurrence. At some point we talked about my story. He asked how many pages it is. I just took a guess. He says he really wants reed it. I got his email number and sent all my chapters to him. Michael was on his lunch for an hour.
So now I have to spend time writing something else while I wait for feedback. I’ll work on my Thrice Prompted story. It’s a bit warm now. I hope it doesn’t bother me when I’m sleeping. LOL.
My sister sent me a funny facial getup. It was a gray bushy mustache and eyebrows with a cowboy hat. I could hardly recognize her.
It was 107 degrees where she was in Death Valley. It was about 102 degrees here at that time.
I had one ride from church yesterday. Both the senior and assistant pastors were gone. Jimmy, the senior one, visited New Orleans. His dad is deathly ill. If he dies he’ll be with Jesus.
The sermon by Pastor Ken taught about grace and absolute truth. That includes the fact that all are under sin. Moreover, if any man says he is perfect, he calls God a liar because the Word say all men are flawed. It makes me think of the idea that all religions are equal. They can’t be all true. For instance: Islam and Christianity are incompatible. The Koran say Jesus was a lesser “prophet” the Mahammad. The Bible says Jesus is the Messiah and that all other beings are under His dominion.
Well, that’s it for now. Goodbye.



Psalm 23 (Forgot my verse for the day. LOL.)

The Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not want. He makes me lay down in green pastures, he leads me beside the still waters. He restores my soul. he leads me in the paths of righteousness for his name’s sake. Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil. For you are with me. Your rod and your staff they comfort me. He prepares a table in the presence of my enemies, you anoint my head with oil my runs over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.



© Copyright 2018 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/938289-AC-unit-broke