*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/938337-Talking-to-Michael
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#938337 added July 20, 2018 at 8:07pm
Restrictions: None
Talking to Michael
It’s a little toasty in the house. The AC dudes have dismantled the old unit. No they’re finishing craning in the new one. It’s a pretty big sized unit. I can’t wait until it’s up and running. You never know how much you’re blessed with something until you don’t have it. LOL. The whole air conditioning shebang costs half than the company we had before. This includes labor and warranty.
We had to sleep in the heat last night. I was able to sleep but it took some more time than usual. We were more concerned with how our little dogs would do in the heat. Last night we were planning to go to a hotel but none allowed pets. The nearest one that did was in Henderson – way too far away! So we just roughed it.
Jim is off. Good for him.
I got some coffee at the Starbucks in the Alberton’s store. We also got some junk food. LOL.
I got very string praise about my book from Michael. He loved it! He thinks it could be a movie. That was most encouraging and I let him know. One particular thing he liked was the descriptions. He said he could easily picture it. Yes!
Michael wants me to start filming him on his trips to the mountains. He wants his own YouTube channel where he can feature his adventures. I said I’d pray about it. He said he’d pay me. I declined but he insisted. If I do it, I will be in the fall or winter. Michael is such a devout Christian. He does not attend church at all. I wonder how much fellowship he gets besides me.
Well, the AC unit is installed. Yea! It’s already cooling down.
Chad called when I was doing my quiet time so I did answer. I’m trying to get this little verse done that finishes a string of verses I have down already. It reads: praying always in all prayer, and supplication in the Spirit,…
It sounds easy, being small and all, but it I always interchange a word or two. LOL.
I called Joel about going to church with me and I left voicemail. I simply told him to get back to me. I hope he says yes.
Well, I’m of to read. Goodbye.

© Copyright 2018 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/938337-Talking-to-Michael