*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/938454-The-bag
Rated: ASR · Book · Cultural · #2015972
I have tried to summarize my observation with vivid and simple manner.
#938454 added July 23, 2018 at 1:46am
Restrictions: None
The bag
One night, just before *the shopkeeper was* about to close the shop, *a dog came* into the shop.
*There was a bag* in its mouth. *The bag had a list* of items *to be bought* and money. *The shopkeeper took the money* and *kept the items* in the bag.
Immediately, *The dog picked up the bag* of items and *left.* The *shopkeeper was surprised* and *went behind the dog* to see *who the owner was.*
*The dog waited* at the bus stop. After sometime, *a bus came* and the *dog got into* the bus. As soon as *the conductor came,* it *moved forward* to show his neck belt which *had money and the address* as well. *The conductor took* the money and *put the ticket* in his neck belt again.
When *it reached* the destination, *the dog went* to the front and *wagged his tail* indicating that *he wanted* to get down. The moment the bus stopped, *it got down.* The *shopkeeper was still following* it.
*The dog knocked* on the door of a house with its legs. *Its owner came* from inside and *beat* it with a stick.
The shocked shopkeeper *asked* him "why are you beating the dog?", to which *the owner replied,* "he *disturbed* my sleep. *It could have taken* the keys with it."
*This is* the truth of life. *There is* no end to the expectations people have from you. The moment you *go wrong,* they *start pointing* at our mistakes. All the good done in the past is forgotten. Any small mistake committed then *gets magnified.* *This is* the nature of this material world.!!!

© Copyright 2018 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/938454-The-bag