*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/938658-Grace
Rated: ASR · Book · Cultural · #2015972
I have tried to summarize my observation with vivid and simple manner.
#938658 added July 27, 2018 at 3:05am
Restrictions: None
Grace
Unless one is blessed with His Grace, is it at all possible to pray to Him?" Such considerations sometimes serve as an excuse. If His Grace were not upon you at all times you could not even be alive. Take the trouble to examine your life patiently and you will get some Idea of His Mercy.
Scattered all over the earth there are innumerable things. In order to collect and convert them into useful commodities, machines and factories are at work and science is constantly inventing new expedient and gadgets. If with similar zest you put your heart and soul into calling down His Divine Grace, you will very soon become aware of it distinctly and undeniably. He manifests through action. Let your work be prompted solely by pure, unselfish motives; by the force of your prayers the rigid knots that cause your inertia will be undone. You will then be able to see by direct perception that, like sunlight, He pervades everything."

© Copyright 2018 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/938658-Grace