*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/938736-Back-to-reading-and-games
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#938736 added July 28, 2018 at 8:22pm
Restrictions: None
Back to reading and games
The AC is still a little out of whack, but it is a bearable 81 degrees. The temp is on 76 degrees.
It looks like I’ll be having two quiet times a day. I asked the Lord if there was a way to play games and not feel all foggy. Then I went to my mom with my situation. She does not does not want me to play games. She suggested I spend 20 minutes or so in the scriptures before bed. I felt it was from God. So I was thinking – why didn’t God tell me days ago? Then this came to mind: You have received not because you asked not.

I don’t know when I’ll play next. But it is good I know I can. LOL.
I finally got back to my reading my book. I finished the one I was in between then I read the next one. It took an hour and 10 minutes. I’m about three fourths done with the book. It is a page turner. I’ve never know an author who wrote such long chapters. LOL. There are two books left in the series.
Chad may call soon. So I may have to stop early. There have been complications with Del Taco job. It’s stinks because it is just a 15 minute walk there. He mentioned me coming over a few times. That came and went. I’ll go over someday. LOL.
Chad sent me a link about the longest blood moon ever in a century – an hour and 43 minutes. I watched the accelerated video of the occurrence. It was cool.
I need a job man. I’m sick of getting allowance at the expense of my mom. I have to get a grip on my anxiety. I get anxious over the smallest things. Aye. I am getting better. Praise God for that. I’m still in need of a lot of work.
I just got a return text from Dan. He’ll pick me up at 10:25 A.M. for church. I have not been in two weeks. It will get to see all my church contacts. I don’t call them friends because they don’t act like one. We never text or hang out. It doesn’t bother me. It is what it is. Chad also gets snubbed like I do.
I will bless the Lord at all times. His praise will continually in my mouth. My soul shall make its boast in the Lord. The humble shall hear of it and be glad. Come magnify the Lord with me, let us exalt His name forever. I sought the Lord and he heard me and delivered me from all my fears. They looked at Him and were radiant. None of their faces was ashamed. This poor man cried and he delivered him from all his trouble. The Angel of the Lord encamps all around these that fear him and delivers them.

I just got all that down from memory. Thank you Lord.
Well, that is it for now. Goodbye.



© Copyright 2018 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/938736-Back-to-reading-and-games