*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/938789-AC-is-working-and-some-PS4
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#938789 added July 29, 2018 at 9:31pm
Restrictions: None
AC is working and some PS4!
It was good to go back to church this morning. I have not seen Dan in a while. There were mud streaks on the side of his Jeep. He went off roading. LOL. In other news, our good friend Ben from church came today. A lot of people said hello. He was out doing Ari Force stuff. I think it was out of country. It was nice to see him.
I hit the PS4 for an hour. I’m still pretty decent. I was watching some DBFZ gameplay on YouTube. It gave me anxiety. I just took some extra anxiety meds and that helped a lot. I took a short nap. I feel better.
Chad sent me some links. I have not viewed them yet. He is a kind of conspiracy buff. LOL. He has the right views though. He is a conservative I would say. He is off a little. He thinks it is wrong to watch Star Trek, Star Wars, Dragons and that it is bad to drink Starbucks. I just think it’s funny. He needs to know Jesus.
Michael called me when I was at church. I may call him later. I’m surprised he has not called back. He might have been at work.
I am so blessed. After games, I had my quiet time and prayed briefly. I had little trouble reciting my main verse I am trying to get down. I typed it yesterday.

I will bless the Lord all the time. His praise shall continually be in my mouth. My soul boasts itself in the Lord. The humble shall hear of it and be glad. Oh, magnify the Lord with me and let us exalt his name together. I sought the Lord and he heard me and delivered me from all my fears. They looked at him and were radiant. None of their faces were ashamed. This poor man cried out and the Lord heard him and delivered him from his trouble. The Angel of the Lord encamps all around those who fear him and delivers them.
My said she would take me to the meeting tomorrow night. How nice of her.
Well, the AC is working fine so far. I wouldn’t count my chickens before they hatch though. I’d hold out for a week or more just to be safe.
I need to text my sister - maybe tomorrow. I wonder where she is.
My bro and his family of two are coming for Thanksgiving. We’ll finally be able to see baby Eliana in the flesh. Jim is going on his vacation sometime after my bro’s fam comes for the holiday and leaves. Our neighbors are playing Mexican bongo music. They are probably drinking too.
A friend from Most Excellent Way named Craig thinks he may have done something to his ribs. He was reaching over something too many times. I did the same things but it affected my arm sockets. On another slightly different note. Craig prayed with me that God would make it so I can support myself. I’d love that and being able to drive. I want a girlfriend too.
Well, that is it for tonight. Goodbye.

© Copyright 2018 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/938789-AC-is-working-and-some-PS4