*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/938832-Cleaning-out-the-freezer-and-fridge
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#938832 added July 30, 2018 at 7:36pm
Restrictions: None
Cleaning out the freezer and fridge...
Today has been good. I did not go to the gym. I had my first quiet time. I am working on a new scripture.

…giving thanks to the Lord Jesus making mention of you in my prayers. That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ..

I can only type that much with it being the first day of memorization of the few verses. I think it’s out of the book of Ephesians. I don’t recall the reference number. LOL.
In a few hours I’ll be going to my meeting at church. My mom is taking me. Tonight, the group will be worshipping. That will be different. Rob, the instructor, has a small Google speaker unit. Those things give good sound. I will be bringing my ear plugs just in case it is too loud. LOL.
The AC has not been acting up as of yet. Nevertheless, Lonnie, the AC guy, will receive a part to install in the attic. I don’t know what it is for.
My mom is now cleaning out the freezer and the fridge. She’s assessing what to buy. Ice was forming in the freezer. I assume we’ll have that looked at along with the filtered water tap that has low pressure.
I did not hit the PS4. I watched some of an anime movie with my mom instead. It is called Mary and The Witch’s’ Flower. The animation is excellent. The lead artist/director was a guy who emulated that famous anime dude who made Howl’s Moving castle and Spirited Away.
My mom and I briefly talked about the book I’ve composed. She is trying to get around to reading me story. She wants to read it in the living room. She said she’ll have to take her ADHD meds to focus on my book.
I was playing around with the MS Word functions like auto numbering and heading settings. That is pretty much all I need to know right now. Hopefully Michael, my mom and my bro Josh will get through the whole thing in a couple of months.
Chad sent me text link about all of the Guardians of The Galaxy cast, namely Chris Pratt, which defended James Gunn. Pratt claims to be a Christian. Gunn is a deplorable guy for his “naughty tongue” that was sexually based. He was fired from doing Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3. Who will fill his shoes I wonder?”
Well, I’m going to watch the rest of the movie with my mom. Goodbye.

© Copyright 2018 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/938832-Cleaning-out-the-freezer-and-fridge