*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/938884-Rabbit-Trails
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Book · Emotional · #2164949
This blog is about life. It's ups and downs and everything in between!
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#938884 added July 31, 2018 at 6:54pm
Restrictions: None
Rabbit Trails
Have you ever been in a conversation and all of a sudden you discover that you are talking about something that has nothing to do with the subject you were originally discussing? That is called a rabbit trail and I am always skipping down them, today's quickly turned into a rant!

I was talking to my mother on the phone as I was driving and we had been discussing the movie Christopher Robin and trying to decide if we want to go see it this weekend. One thing led to another and the next thing I know I am ranting about a Hallmark movie called, Chance at Romance. Just mentioning this movie frustrates me because I have never seen the movie from begining to end and from what I can tell it looks like a good movie. Of course my mom knows exactly what movie I am talking about and assures me that it's good. Every time I catch this movie it is always half over before I start watching it, so I have no clue how it starts. My next thought is that I should check the Tv guide to see if it will be airing again soon, but it never does. We are so far down the rabbit hole that there is no recovery for us now and the only thing we can do is finish our thoughts and change the subject matter. Sometimes I can return back to the original topic, but majority of the time I can't remember what we had been talking about.

How often do you run down rabbit trails?

After hoping down the rabbit trail, can you rember what you were originally talking aboutl
Sincerely,
Carissa Jean

© Copyright 2018 Carissa Jean (UN: carissasmith at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Carissa Jean has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/938884-Rabbit-Trails