*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/939887-Mopping-the-house
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#939887 added August 16, 2018 at 9:52pm
Restrictions: None
Mopping the house.
I did to make it to the gym. )= Nevertheless, things went well in spite of that. My review ranking went from #75 to #45. I did not do any reviews today. I got up late as well. But I mopped the house. And of course I had my quiet time.
I hot the PS4 today for an hour. It’s good that’s all I played. Most people get sucked into games and played in excess of four hours a day! I used to be that way myself. But I shaped up. lol.
I have not heard back from Empire publishing. Something tells me they will not get back at all. )=
I read through two chapters of the second book in Bill Myers’ Soul Tracker trilogy. It’s a page turner like his other titles.
I gave an MB to a another member who made it to the #1 spot on the most credited reviews – still waiting for response. My mom made chicken and egg stir-fry for dinner. It was healthy. Last night I opted out of going to Popeye’s Chicken. I need to avoid the fat and cholesterol as much as possible. I had Dan take me to Taco Bell instead. lol. My mom and I will be joining my aunt and uncle for dinner at Applebee’s. I’m going to ask for a salad.
I had a second quiet time after games.


In you oh Lord do I put my trust. Let me never be put to confusion. Psalm 71:1

I will praise you oh Lord my God with all my heart…”


I forget the last part of the second verse.
May the God of peace Himself sanctify you completely and may your whole spirt soul and body be preserved blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

For our weapons of war are not carnal, but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds, arguments and every high thing that exalts itself above the knowledge of God, bringing every thought to the obedience of Christ.

If only I could recall the reference number. lol.

The Word of God is living and powerful, sharper than a double edged sword even to the divide of soul and spirit, joins and marrow. It is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Creature is hidden from His sight. Everything is naked and open to He whom we must give account.
Jim just got home. He seems well.
Well that is it for now, Goodnight.




© Copyright 2018 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/939887-Mopping-the-house