*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/940092-My-keyboard-works-again
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#940092 added August 20, 2018 at 7:29pm
Restrictions: None
My keyboard works again!
Yes! I finally got my new keyboard battery! My writing and such has been on hiatus for the last few days. It’s good to be back. Making the battery exchange was cumbersome, but praise Jesus for making it happen!
I got a very sad group email from Matt, the head of the Fantasy and Science Fiction Society. He is stepping down from his role as leader. His scholastic duties have taken priority. He’s on his way to his PhD. Good for him. I think A.E. Wilcox should take up the job. She’s already managing a contest within the group. And it’s pretty active.
I can’t go over everything within the last two days. It would take too long. I’m still rehearsing versus. I am now trying to get another little verse to memorize- Psalm 89:15.I only know the reference off the top of my head. lol.
I’m almost at the end of the second installment of Soul Tracker. One character, a young teenage girl, died in one of the last chapters. It was sad. I suppose someone had to die.
Chad will start his new job at Del Taco in a few days. He said he was excited. There will not be much heavy lifting I think.
Gio got back tome when I texted him out of the blue. He apologized for being rude, short and brash with me. He said he was really glad to hear from me. He is one of the people I pray for every night.
I just texted him.
My mom and I were happy to learn there will be a continuing series for Trollhunters. It will not be called by that name though. It will star two humanoid aliens that popped up at the end of Trollhunters. There will be a third spinoff called Wizards. The full title of all three series is called Tales of Arcadia. I’m looking forward to that.
Well I have to get ready for the meeting. Goodbye.


© Copyright 2018 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/940092-My-keyboard-works-again