*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/941219-Working-on-my-WdC-official-contest-entry
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#941219 added September 10, 2018 at 8:53pm
Restrictions: None
Working on my WdC official contest entry.
Today was – okay. I failed to go to the gym. When I got out of bed, I had my quiet time as usual. Then my moms’ air chamber came to the door. When I brought it in, my mom and I immediately got to work on setting it up. We had to strip every layer of the sleep number bed; it has volume and position functions. My mom did most of the work even with her back pain that she was having. I didn’t do very much. lol.
I did two anniversary reviews. I also edited my Inspiration Quotation entry. There were at least five things that needed changed. It looks a lot better now. I still think I should go over it again once or twice.
Well, we have officially trashed the coffee maker. My mom looked online for a good one for about $100. It will not make as much as the old maker though. I only drink two cups a day anyway.
Tonight is Most Excellent Way. I’m happy to go there. It really helps.

For I know my thoughts that I think towards you, thought of peace and not of evil to give you a future and a hope. Jer, 25:11
I just memorized that verse.

Jim left to go to Costco. I gave him my food card for stuff I want.
It’s still in the triple digits today. Thursday is a high of 95 degrees. That is the lowest for the whole week. I can’t until it gets cool.
I may ask Gio if he wants to hang this week. He said he would soon. Chad called me after work. I had to do something and I told him to wait. When he came back, he had hung up. I don’t know why. I called him back but with no reply. I hope he’s not mad for some reason.
I just texted Craig for a ride to the meeting. He always says yes. lol.
I eagerly await the day when I support myself and retain job and drive a vehicle. Lord willing, that will happen.
I hot the PS4 for 30 minute – which is good. I started the continuation of Blood of Heaven. I got through the preface and the prologue and I got through half of the first chapter. That is when Jim came home from work. I read in the living room and he watches TV whine he gets off.
Well, I’ll stop here. My ride will be here soon. Bye.

© Copyright 2018 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/941219-Working-on-my-WdC-official-contest-entry