*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/941272-Heart-monitor
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#941272 added September 11, 2018 at 9:46pm
Restrictions: None
Heart monitor...
So my mom got me up early at about 6:50 A.M. The plan was to be on one of the first walk ins at the doc’s office. We were them told to come back at 10 A.M. So, we got my blood drawn; that was pretty quick getting done. Then we went to this new breakfast place near the doc’s office. My mom had an IPhone electronic coupon. It was 50% off with an order of $30 or more. I tried their coffee. It was strong enough. But I had to put in lots of crème and sugars for it to be drinkable. I got a $13 meal that I boxed at the end. Then my mom and I went back to the doc’s and the dude was right on time. His first name was Dominick. He was very friendly and cordial. I told about my heart issue. He then said I was to wear a holster heart monitor. Basically, it is several electrodes stuck to my chest that are connected to a small monitoring unit fitted to me waist. It was all fine and dandy. Then I noticed I as lawing against the table like I always do, I was pressing against the unit. I did this a few times. I thought I pressed some of the buttons. Then I saw the little screen on the waist unit; it was flashing in military time. I think messed with the clock more precisely. Oh well. I’ll find out tomorrow. lol. No reason to worry.
Jim must have worked an 8 hour shift today. My mom and I have been home since 1 P.M. It’s 6:30 now. Tomorrow is Jim’s Monday at Caesars Palace. I have to be at the doc’s office at 10:30 A.M. I just walk in, go into the bathroom, take off my electrodes then hand them to the receptionist desk. I will tell them what the screen displayed. I may have to do it over again. lol.
I just texted Gio. He’ll get back to me eventually. Maybe we could hang out.
I called Chad. He was off today. He works tomorrow. He wants off on Halloween. He requested it off. He wants to dawn his Jason mask.
Jim just got home. I spent $30 at Costco. Jim used my card.
I’m a little tired. I haven’t been moving around very much due to my electrodes. I don’t want them to fall off.
Well, that’s it for now. Goodbye.

© Copyright 2018 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/941272-Heart-monitor