*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/941699-Still-unwell-Having-tacos-for-dinner-lol
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#941699 added September 19, 2018 at 7:48pm
Restrictions: None
Still unwell. Having tacos for dinner. lol.
I’m still out of it. My eye still aches a bit, my throat has just started hurting, and also my ear. And to boot, my back upper and lower right jaw teeth hurt. I have at least two cavities. )= I’m praying that’s it. lol.
My mom and I just came from the store for some soft taco ingredients. YUM!! I’m looking forward to that.
Gio replied to my text from yesterday. He apologized for forgetting to reply and wished me a good day. Then I just kind of asked if he needed prayer. He got back to me. He asked me to pray for his guidance and that he might have wisdom. He then asked me and I mentioned my anxiety, my novel that needs publishing, and I said I have social issues. He then came back with a relatively long reply God being the real miracle worker and how he takes care of him. Also He does things in his own timing.
I’ll hit him up in a week and see how he fares. I miss Matt. I do. I have prayed he’ll come back to me. But, I must listen to God’s will - whatever that is.
My mom and Jim are watching America’ s Got Talent.
I figured out what I wanted to found put concerning Word 2010. No I have to get how to get how to deal with my query letter cover page. I need to make it unnumbered. I watched the whole process on one YouTube vid about how to do it but I forgot. lol. It should be easy. Next I need to find out how to do a cover page. I’ll go to YouTube for that too.
my poor mom was feeling unwell while we were in the store in line. She gave me the card and she went to the truck. We needed to go to get some gas and pick up my meds. My mom was like “Tomorrow.”
It looks like I’ll be staying home from church again. )= My mom and Jim won’t let me go for sure. The group is going to a breakfast place called Sweet Pokes! I love breakfast!
I hit the PS4 for an hour. I was slaughtered some. lol. This one dude was just wiping the floor with me. I did casual and ranked matches. But for my ranked matches, it was set on same rank. The people I played with were a lot better than me. I had fun though.
Chad will be calling soon. So I will bid the ado.

© Copyright 2018 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/941699-Still-unwell-Having-tacos-for-dinner-lol