*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/941755-Nice-day
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#941755 added September 20, 2018 at 7:22pm
Restrictions: None
Nice day.
Today has been alright. I did my quiet time and then I went to Walgreens to get my meds. When I came home I hit the PS4. I played or an hour and a half. That was too much. lol. I think I’m going to give games a break for a few days. I’m still in the midst of looking up publishers to submit for. I watched a YouTube vid of a writer who says not to give query letters even if an agent asks for one. He was pretty austere. The individual said give paper copies mailed to the publisher/agent even if they only asked for an emailed section of your story. I will try this person’s way and the query way. I don’t want to spread myself too thin. lol.
I did two anniversary reviews. Both of them had a four star average rating; I gave that for mine as well.
Chad sent me a link. It was about an old GameCube sonic game that has an unreadable message on the ground of one of its stages. It’s way too small and blurry to make out. The vid made me curious.
Jim is off today. He just got home.
Tomorrow is my last chance to go the gym this week. I could have gone at 5:30 A.M. but that I would have had only six hour of sleep. Then I got up at about 9 A.M. Later when I went to get my meds it was 86 degrees. It was nice.
My mom and I were watching Trollhunters again. lol. I can’t wait until the sequel series starts.


Psalm 50:14-15 Offer to God thanksgiving and pay your vows to the most high. You will call Me in the day of trouble, I will deliver you and you will glorify Me.

I more or less have those verses down pat.
Maybe I should resume doing poetry on WdC. I’ve done quite well in the past. I enjoy doing couplets. I may have a few times done the ABAB rhyme scheme. And I like my poetry to be in the fantasy genre. It’s the same way with my stories.
If I get up in time and go to the gym, I will enter the Cramp if the prompt suits me. On that note, I think I may peruse through the list of contests on WdC.
Well, I’m off to look for publishers. Goodbye.

© Copyright 2018 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/941755-Nice-day