*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/942389-cut-short
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#942389 added October 1, 2018 at 7:13pm
Restrictions: None
cut short...
I made it to the gym this morning. My mom got me up to take my pills. I thought she gave me my regular meds but they weren’t. I ended up taking my morning dose at 2 P.M. I think I’ll skip my 6 P.M. and just tale my last three pills at 8 P.M.
A few weeks ago I gave eyestar an MB and another person and awardicon. They both got back to me today. Both of them were very happy for it. I love brightening peoples’ day.
I did two anniversary reviews today – my daily quota. Both of them were poems. One was a specific kind of poem form. I forget what it is called. That poem had won the author first place in a contest. It deserved it in my opinion. The lines were long but the content made it easy to follow nevertheless.
Chad sent me seven links last night. One was about the 30th anniversary of the book Matilde. In England, a statue was made of the snippy little girl staring down a chubby Donald Trump. The most significant link was of the anniversary of the Vegas shooting. A vigil was held where each of the victim’s name was tagged onto different ankles of doves. There were 52 I think. The white birds were released at the same time. It must have been a beautiful sight.
Another link was about the Friday the 13th game and the DLC and some lawsuit. It did not interest me. The last one I recall was a hypothetical question to women in the US: What if men had a 9 P.M. curfew?

Some of the answers included were: “I could leave my door and windows one at night.” “I could go on a job” “I could go to the grocery store without fear.”
well Chad has called. So goodbye.

© Copyright 2018 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/942389-cut-short