*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/943607-Women-empowerment
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #2171316
As the first blog entry got exhausted. My second book
#943607 added October 17, 2018 at 2:28am
Restrictions: None
Women empowerment
Copying men is not female empowerment, making the same mistakes men make is not empowerment. By copying men, women are restricting themselves and we all know that restriction will not bring empowerment. Women are very capable in all fields and all aspects of life. Women are made to do everything men can't do. No Vedic religious function is complete without the wife/mother/sister/aunt participating at some stage. In fact its them who authorizes the commencement of the rituals. During Durga Puja we bow down to the little girls as a form of devotion and considering them as devi. This is the importance of women in Indian culture. Having said that I'm not denying the fact that every society has a black side as well and we are not an exception. However, these days people are considering the black side as only the reality.
There is a difference between discrimination, restriction and prescription. We have few temples in India where men are not allowed(Restriction) (Attukal Temple, Chakkulathukavu Temple, Santoshi Maa ‘Vrat’) In Muzaffarpur Bihar, there is a temple were during the time of special period – only women are allowed to enter the temple. Even the Pujari of the temple is not allowed to enter the premises. At the same time we have few temples where during particular medical conditions and age group (pregnancy, mensuration periods) women are not allowed to cover the distance to the temple (Prescription) if they do so they will harm their own health tremendously, so on a precautionary advice women are not allowed to visit these temples. It’s like I won’t allow Aadavan or Anay (my Son) to climb mountain Everest at this age and this is not discrimination it love and affection towards them for betterment of their life and health. Restriction in any form of discrimination is condemnable. But we have to figure out the reason behind the restriction. I will restrict myself going to a female washroom why???? Because its meant to be used by female, any guy “who is a Man” will follow me as a part of common life practise and definitely not treat it as discrimination.
I don’t know how come suddenly there is a huge hue and cry for women empowerment and too comparing women with men. Have you ever seen any catholic lady as a Bishop? or a catholic guy as nun?? Or any lady in mosque to offer prayer?? Are these discrimination?? No these are not because these are the way things have been organized. There are certain guideline and prescribed way of organizing a society and we all were not only following these but were appreciating as well. All of a sudden in past few years we started feeling unsafe and discriminated. In order to save our mother nature and mother Earth Indian heritage and tradition must be reintroduced to follow them and to those who are so called YO YO generation influenced by western media.

© Copyright 2018 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/943607-Women-empowerment