*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/951325-Fresh-Air--Sunshine
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1718540
Day to day stuff....a memoir without order.
#951325 added February 6, 2019 at 3:17pm
Restrictions: None
Fresh Air & Sunshine
I actually took a walk today although I admit it wasn't far and it lasted only 23 minutes, but, hey, that's a start. The weather has to hold up its end of the bargain though, 80°F and sunny right now. I saw some wild violets and daisy-type flowers along the way, surprised they made it through the cold weather. The retention pond in the development next door was filled with water from all the rain we've had. Mopsy, my cat, gave me her demeaning look when I got back, like where have you been? And went right back to sleep. She has to get her beauty rest during the day so she can wake me up at night...just when I've gotten to sleep.

I'm trying to think of something to write about for our life history group tomorrow but haven't come up with anything yet. Politics and religion are definite no-nos since we have such a diverse group. I have shared every story in my "memories" folder and may have to read one over again in hopes everyone will have forgotten it. I know I tend to do that except there's always one little thing that makes me think I may have heard something before when others read repeats. You'd think in 74 years I could write more than I have, but believe me, what's left you probably wouldn't want to hear anyway.

© Copyright 2019 Have a sunshiny day! (UN: biddle.connie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Have a sunshiny day! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/951325-Fresh-Air--Sunshine