*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/952607-Thursday-2nd-February-2019
Rated: E · Book · Biographical · #2155547
My creative writing journel of ideas and updates
#952607 added March 22, 2019 at 6:51pm
Restrictions: None
Thursday 2nd February 2019
General News

-Reading-

Finished “The Hard Way”, by Lee Childs – 10th book in the Series, fifth book I have read. I’m reading them sort of out of order – A Wanted Man (17), Never Go Back (18), The Affair (16), Killing Floor (1) and the Hard Way (10).

The over-all story was interesting and full of surprises and had me guessing till the end. Reacher seemed to be having a slight break from his usual fights and aggression but was able to bring his own style of justice when it was required. He spent less time in diners, though consumed his fair share of coffee and ended up in England for certain reasons. Well worth a read.

Just started reading “The Kill Room” by Jeffery Deaver; the 11th book in the Lincoln Rhyme series. Seems promising so far but will have to see how it progresses.

-Other News-

Not much of any real interest happening at present. Will update at a later stage when something thrilling happens.


}Writing Snippet

From a story I was working on some years ago called “And Fernando Makes Three. In this part the main character, Levi, has come back home after meeting up with a cousin he has been forbidden to have any contact with (feud between his mother and aunty which he is caught up in the middle of) and is reminded of an urban legend his sister used to use to force him to tell the truth (borrowed from the Candyman, Bloody Mary legends)


 
STATIC
And Fernando Makes Three Part 8   (ASR)
How to Summon the Bogeyman during the day.
#2183341 by lezismore-moreislez




© Copyright 2019 lezismore-moreislez (UN: peterelbee at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
lezismore-moreislez has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/952607-Thursday-2nd-February-2019