*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/968404-Shift-in-Barr-Investigation-from-fact-finding-to-Inditements
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1677545
"Putting on the Game Face"
#968404 added October 25, 2019 at 4:05pm
Restrictions: None
Shift in Barr Investigation from fact-finding to Inditements
I remember in the lead-up to the 2016 Election that Matt Lauer asked Hillary some questions that were not scripted and provided beforehand by Donna Brazil. It was unexpected and Clinton went ballistic with her staff, ranting and raving and berating everyone saying words to the effect... "If we lose this election there Will be NOOSES for the lot of us." Today it was announced that William Barr's investigation into the Origins of the Russian Probe, had transitioned from a fact-finding to a criminal investigation. This is sending a shiver down the spines of Obama Administration officials involved for the past three years in a silent coup against President Trump. The prophetic words of Hillary are coming to fruition as the real NOOSE tightens around their necks. What this means is that criminal indictments will follow as the American people finally get some accountability for the lawless acts committed by the most corrupt administration in the political history of the United States.

Since losing the 2016 election the Democrats have lost all interest in legislating and have gone full bore on trying to project their sins onto the Trump administration. For the last three years they have shouted COLLUSION, COLLUSION, COLLUSION, OBSTRUCTION, OBSTRUCTION, OBSTRUCTION, RACIST, RACIST, RACIST, IMPEACHMENT, IMPEACHMENT, IMPEACHMENT, that were more reflective of their own sins over the previous eight years. Trump was a new comer to politics in 2016 and had not had the means or the time for all the nefarious activities he was accused of. Conversely the Democrats had almost a decade to perfect their corruption to a fine art.The strategy was that Republicans would be so busy defending themselves from false allegations that they would have no time to look deeper into the treasonous and criminal behavior of highly placed officials in the Obama administration. Like Lois Lerner, they cavalierly used their powers as weapons against political rivals and ultimately against the newly elected administration of President Trump. They succeeded in "hamstringing" but not to the extent of preventing the "shit canning" of socialist policies that had driven the United states into the economic doldrums.

"One percent GDP growth is the new norm" proclaimed Obama, "... and the American people need to get used to it." Well, this country has since seen an economic renaissance that has boosted employment to all time highs and given workers an opportunity at the American Dream. A dream that was all but frittered away by the Democrats has suddenly become once more become achievable.

Keep in mind that all this prosperity has taken place in the face of total opposition by the Democrats. Even on legislation where both parties share common ground, Democrats have stonewalled passage out of a fear that Trump will get credit for more prosperity than he has already achieved.

© Copyright 2019 percy goodfellow (UN: trebor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
percy goodfellow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/968404-Shift-in-Barr-Investigation-from-fact-finding-to-Inditements