*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/968441-Stupid-Assumptions
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1677545
"Putting on the Game Face"
#968441 added October 26, 2019 at 7:56am
Restrictions: None
Stupid Assumptions
Peter Strzok and Lisa Page never believed that their super secret, fandango cell phones were recording all their conversations. They thought because they were top tier FBI employees that somehow they were immune from having their telephone conversations recorded and leaked.

Page then lied to her boss Andrew McCabe about her relationship with Strzok... "mortified" when the revelation became public.

A variation on this stupid thinking is currently playing out In Congress. Adam Schiff is operating under the same assumption. While it does not involve cell phones it does involve using the SKIF for his alleged impeachment investigation. Everything being hashed out, plotted and discussed behind closed doors, is being recorded and like the cellphones of Strzok and Page, what they're saying is far more damning than anything the two star crossed lovers ever dreamed of sharing.

More and more is coming to light. James B Stewart in his new book, Deep State: Trump, the FBI and The Rule of Law, claims that Loretta Lynch blocked the appointment of a Special Council to investigate Hillary Clinton's illegal server. Lynch is one of many Obama officials who are coming under greater scrutiny.

This and other revelations are likely to surface as the Horowitz IG report is made public. The walls are closing in on the Democrats.

This whole impeachment charade makes absolutely no sense in the context it is bing portrayed. . It's a huge loser for the Democrats if the goal is impeachment. Perhaps it's really being viewed as a bargaining chip to get Trump to drop the DOJ probes that are currently underway. Maybe the quid pro quo is, we'll drop impeachment if you drop the Horowitz and Barr investigations.






© Copyright 2019 percy goodfellow (UN: trebor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
percy goodfellow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/968441-Stupid-Assumptions