*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/968655-Swamp-Rats-and-the-Murder-of-Jeffery-Epstein
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1677545
"Putting on the Game Face"
#968655 added October 31, 2019 at 12:37am
Restrictions: None
Swamp Rats and the Murder of Jeffery Epstein
In the past I wrote earlier in my blog that, "... Jeffery Epstein is not long for this world."

In another blog I wrote that the corruption of the Obama Administration contained three tentacles... A Second prong was Epstein... His sex trafficking network was used to gather dirt on Influential people to secure their support, complicity or silence in furthering the Socialist One World Agenda.

Then, after a first murder attempt failed, he was supposedly placed under enhanced security. NOT TO WORRY, those around Jeffery reported he was in good spirits and looking forward to being released on bond.

Then it was alleged that he somehow managed to commit suicide by hanging himself with a bed sheet.

Now Dr. Baden, one of the nation's top forensic experts, says it was not a suicide but a homicide, citing the broken bones in Epstein's neck were the result of strangulation rather than hanging.

Keep in mind that from the outset it was easy enough to predict Epstein's life was in serious jeopardy, not withstanding the fact there had already been one attempt on his life, that the two guards supposed to be watching his prison cell were "asleep" and the surveillance cameras just happened to be turned off.

Give me a break! Either the Justice Department, Federal Corrections Officers and the FBI are totally incompetent, or Epstein was murdered because he could implicate too many high level public officials in a sex scandal that would rock the nation if the full scope is ever revealed.

Is anyone stupid enough to believe that Bill Clinton was the only high level public official that Epstein had the goods on?

This is just another example of the BLATANT high level corruption that exists in the "Swamp."

I thought the political and bureaucratic reprobates could sink no lower but I was wrong. Now they're resorting to MURDER, to cover their tracks. The public can't even get the names of the politicians using federal money to pay off the women accusing them of sexual harassment. If the public can't even learn the truth of this travesty does anyone really believe the Justice Department will ever get to the bottom of the Epstein murder?

Criminality, which was rampant at the top levels of the Obama Administration, is still simmering as evidenced by the stench that keeps wafting up from the swamp.



© Copyright 2019 percy goodfellow (UN: trebor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
percy goodfellow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/968655-Swamp-Rats-and-the-Murder-of-Jeffery-Epstein