*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/978815-Grace
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #2171316
As the first blog entry got exhausted. My second book
#978815 added March 22, 2020 at 9:21am
Restrictions: None
Grace
Melanie, already a devotee of another Hindu Guru, met Ma in 1978 in Vrindaban. She said :

She looked over at me with one of her looks that just melted your heart and I burst into tears. And then every once in a while she would just look back over at us and smile this very gentle smile and it was like her whole heart would open and you would feel her enter you with this beautiful caress that was sweet, sweet, sweet. She would just open and she would enter instantly into you. I felt this melting, melting into a puddle of love. I guess unconditional love like that I did never seen in a woman before...... And we left and we were in a very, very beautiful state.

Since that time she has seen Ma's face in meditation. Siddharth Sharma, a renowned pandit in Varanasi told me, "Her gaze was amazing. If you looked at her, it was as though you were looking at something divine. All the thoughts inside you when your eyes meet ceased. You are one-pointed in gazing at her. In her presence all anger and lust would subside and you would be in a state of divine happiness.
One devotee said, "Just one look was sufficient in order to spend twenty-four hours in ananda (Bliss)". Two brahmacharini devotees separately described being small children around Ma and having her "stare nonstop" at them. Both said they found that they could not move and wanted to stare back forever; they ended up pursuing a lifetime vow of brahmcharya. Two devotees described the powerful impact of Ma's look from her picture. Tara Banerjee told about a European woman who was watching a television program about holy people in India. When Ma's picture came on the television:

She felt that Ma was coming out of the television toward her. She was so impressed by her look that she could not forget her. The picture haunted her. She drove to India in a van, searching all over for Ma. She found out where the Ashram was located and Ma was just waiting there for her. She went to Ma and fainted.

Swami Shibananda, the European, received a spiritual awakening from a combination of Ma's touch, look and speech :

When she passed me, her clothes rubbed against my chest. Suddenly she turned to me and looked me straight in the eye and said, "Hari, Hari." At that very moment I felt that something open up in my heart. Then some energy went in and then my heart kind of closed upon itself and contained that energy.
For a week afterward he experienced ecstatic spontaneous meditation that he attributed to Ma's dikhsa. Jai Maa!!!


© Copyright 2020 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/978815-Grace