*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/987499-Interesting
Rated: E · Book · Other · #2222875
A collection of thoughts and ideas
#987499 added July 7, 2020 at 6:37pm
Restrictions: None
Interesting
My world is spinning and I am not sure how but the downward swirl I had been in is hopefully been turned on its backside. I was not doing well emotionally then COVID lockdown started. Really the only thing that kept me going was my work and my son. yet through that I was talking with an old friend I knew was interested in me just did not realizes how much till just recently. it was all in thanks to my brother who showed up one thursday and said here have my rig for a week. I took advantage of the situation and drove 300 miles to give my son a chance to s[end time with his father. I dropped my son off at my exs then drove back home feeling lonely but good that I was giving my son what he asked for. The fallowing weekend I drove back just to get asked if he could stay till his father could drive him back. nervous i said yes.

I then took an opportunity to see the one I had been talking with. Easy to say I'm not the only one that had been looking but him being married ment we both were behaving. I don't break up couples and well I could see that h was not into temptation. Yes, back then I was single. The conation i felt was just like old times we walked and talked. I relaxed so much. I had not felt that relaxed in so many years. Right now nearly anything bings him to mind wanting to share or just to be closer to him.

© Copyright 2020 Silverwindrose Dragon Minstrel (UN: silverwindrose at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Silverwindrose Dragon Minstrel has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/987499-Interesting