*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2224445-The-hidden
Rated: E · Short Story · Fantasy · #2224445
Was she royalty or just the stable hands daughter? In progress
You would never know I was suppose to be the next ruler of a great empire by the I was raised. The man I knew as my father was a simple man that cared for the royal stables. Compared to some we had it easy simply because there was never a shortage of food even if once in a while we had to make do with part of the grain the fine mounts that lived there had, though that was not often.

I learned to tend to the animals needs and clean up after them. it was hard mess work but worth it in the end. animals don't care if are having a bad day they are there for you doing their best most of the time to get your attention for more scritches and food. but learn how to keep them in shape and tending to them so they stay strong and healthy had its ups and down but taught strategy of supplies and time.
© Copyright 2020 Silverwindrose Dragon Minstrel (silverwindrose at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2224445-The-hidden