*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/994128-Surprise
Rated: E · Book · Other · #2222875
A collection of thoughts and ideas
#994128 added September 24, 2020 at 9:02pm
Restrictions: None
Surprise
Well, I knew that one of my managers was grooming to become a manager or at lest go into management training in the coming months. With that being said, I took it as just an opening to basically become team lead of my department.

Well, I got pulled into the office by my gm and offered the opportunity to start training to become a manager. That really dose mean they will make time for me to get all my local level training done as well. I'm nearly a year behind because I never have relief so I can study. And it's not like like can take the program home to work on.

I was not sure I really wanted this till I talked with the one I want to be with. It was like because I knew it would be good for me I was uneasy till he agreed that it would be wise. Then it was a shift in thinking I was not expecting me to feel comfortable with. Yet, here I am trying to plan each section out,so I can do this as fast as I can to be ready for the classes to start.

© Copyright 2020 Silverwindrose Dragon Minstrel (UN: silverwindrose at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Silverwindrose Dragon Minstrel has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/994128-Surprise