*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/996418-Definitions-List
Rated: 13+ · Book · Spiritual · #2233743
This is Book 2 in the series, The Making of a Preacher. Life in a preacher's home is real.
#996418 added October 21, 2020 at 5:27pm
Restrictions: None
Definitions List
1. ZoNed4 - ZoNed4 is the fourth planet in the Zenith Kneelite System of a dozen planets. The similarities with Earth are closer than a cursory glance can gather. The distance between their respective suns is very close with ZoNed4, being approximately 10% farther away and therefore about 10 % colder globally than Earth. It's a slightly larger version of Earth, but it is still inhabitable. The air is thicker and heavier with ionized Nitrogen, but it's still breathable. ZoNed4's primary moon is once again slightly larger than Earth's moon. The trek of this moon around ZoNed4 requires a little more time. This would be 32 days in fact for every month, not just the seven 31-day months of Earth. ZoNed4 is notable for its eight-day weeks. This means that some Earth songs are a reality on ZoNed4 (aka "...eight days a week,") not just hyperbole as intended by the songwriters. ZoNed4 is the fourth planet in the System, being the most hospitable to life, it has the honor of being the System's abbreviated namesake.
2. Rotational Adjustment - The Rotation Adjustment on ZoNed4 occurs once every year for two days in length. This creates a ten-day week, during the annual Rotation Adjustment Celebration. It's the one week out of the year, that has ten days in the week rather than the typical eight, which makes it great for vacations and holidays.
3. Salvation - This is the restoration of fellowship between temporal beings and the God, Who created them. Adam and Eve sinned breaking the perfection of everything and everyone, that was created. Jesus made the restoration possible through His death, burial, and resurrection, outside of Jerusalem two millennia ago. Salvation is applied to all, who receive His Gift of Salvation through the receptive tool of faith, which is also His Gift. (Ephesians 2:8-10)
4. Jesus Christ - Jesus Christ is the Son of God and the Savior of all men. He is the Creator of all, that exists. He is the Savior of all, that He draws to Himself.
5. Interstellar Missionary Society (IMS) - This organization was founded on Earth as the interstellar arm of Matthew 28:18-20
6. Warblix - A bird, that is native to ZoNed4, the Warblix is blessed with four wings with claws on its innermost set of wings, and two legs with claws on its underbelly. The Warblix has a beak similar to the human double-chin/double-nose, which makes it a strong digging tool used for reaching little animals, insects, and worms, that hide in tight places. It warbles as suggested by the name with an ending trill resembling the growl of a dog.
7. Square-square (S2) - A uniquely ZoNedian church building, creating as a square within a square to demonstrate the equality of the Body of Christ as well as the Lord's desire, that the closer we draw to Him the sweeter and more intimate the fellowship with Him.
8. Prayer Chain - A group of people, who are connected by word-of-mouth in some way to add strength together in prayer to God for the answer of some need, and for the Glory of God.
9. Baptism - Being immersed (or dunked) in a large container of water for the purpose of showing the new believer's identity in Jesus Christ. Baptism is the public testimony, that one is a Christian.
10. Woolly Milch - These are the only cow-like animals, which are native to ZoNed4. Their heavy fur shows, that they hail from the extremely cold lands of the north. This means, that for those who live in the north, milk from the woolly milch is good straight out of the utter since it already tastes refrigerated. Let the milk of the WM sit out for a few hours in those northern climes, and you have a homemade milkshake. Woolly milch can live in the more temperate climates, but refrigeration of their milk is a necessity since it spoils within a ZoNedian day in warmer temperatures.
11. Day - One Day on Earth is 24 hours long. On ZoNed4 it is 28 hours long.
12. Week - One Week on Earth is seven days long. On ZoNed4 it is eight days long.
13. Year - One Year on Earth is 12 months long. On ZoNed4 it is 14 months long.
14. Sun - The Sun of ZoNed4 is approximately 20% larger than Earth's sun. This tends to create richer and more vibrant hues of color across the spectrum.


Here is yet another signature, that has been provided for me by my good friends, WS & GG.
Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.
© Copyright 2020 Jay O'Toole (UN: 777stan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jay O'Toole has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/996418-Definitions-List