*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/997064-October-29-2020
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2056808
This contains entries to Take up Your Cross, Space Blog, Blog City PF and BC of Friends
#997064 added October 29, 2020 at 7:46am
Restrictions: None
October 29, 2020
Created by the talented  [Link To User poulynoe] Made by the talented A. E. Wilcox }Image for BCOF members to put in their blogsBlog City image small


Just an image I want to thank you all and particularly (114) for covering for me these past few days. Between work and school, I have been swamped. We've had emergencies here on the floor that kept me busy, then I had four papers to write and research and about 500 pages of reading for work along with my regular worship/chapel schedule. I got it done except for one short assignment. Thank you.

I want to change things up a little today and ask why is it important that we stay dedicated to God? It is so easy to walk away. Why is important we stay on track?

There are a variety of reasons to stay on track. One reason to stay on track is that the more we stay on track the more God will bless us with His presence. God says "Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this, says the Lord Almighty, and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that you will not have enough room for it", Malachi 3:10.

Of course this passage refers to material offerings but I suggest that it also applies to spiritual offerings.

Another reason to stay dedicated is that our hearts will begin to harden if we do not. God does not take hostages. If we walk away He will call for us to come back. He will not force us to come back. He will keep calling. As we ignore Him it becomes easier and easier to ignore and finally He turns us over to a reprobate mind. Romans 1:28. A reprobate mind basically means a mind that no longer hears the voice of God.

For my blog "Prompt: Chewbecca and I were cruising the galaxy and found this planet:

 Where Does a Poem Live?  (E)
Seriously, where?
#2230928 by fyn


Where does a poem live?"

I think a poem lives in the heart and mind of a writer and audience.

Image for BCOF members to put in their blogs Use these words in your blog entry today: unmentionable, unaccustomed, collector, tree, book, ghosts

I can remember when underwear were called "unmentionable." Now it not unusual to see young men with half their rear end hanging out and women with half their breasts hanging out. We used to be unaccustomed to such behaviors and styles. There will be a time when man faces a collector for his immorality though. Sin is sin and the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. God's book is getting full and soon He will return. Then we'll see who believes and who loses their ghosts.

Blog City image small "Prompt: Step for mankind. What events have been steps for mankind?"

Never say the sky is the limit for man because there are footprints on the moon!

Signature for finalists in 2018 Quill AwardsSignature for nominees of the 10th annual Quill AwardsSig for nomineesA signature image for use by anyone nominated for a Quill in 2018Signature for nominees of the 2019 Quill AwardsA signature for those who sponsored the 2017 Quill AwardsSignature image for sponsors of the 2018 Quill AwardsSignature for use by 2019 Quill Awards sponsors


© Copyright 2020 Chris Breva (UN: marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris Breva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/997064-October-29-2020