Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Message Forum · Fantasy · #1339130
For the campfire, "Waylon's Crossing"
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 26, 2009 at 9:42pm
Re: At a loss
We're on our way to the city to fight the final battle against the evil bad guys, but first we've got to find them. Alber and Kynan would know the city best, but Kynan's kind of useless at the moment, so it'll come down to what Alber knows and what the shapeshifters can sniff out. They won't have a lot of time to figure out a plan of action once they arrive, so I'm assuming that there's a lot of planning to be done during this and the second night of travel.

Andante, does Helena have any knowledge of the city's architecture? I know they'll need her (I can't remember her name off-hand, but the older vampire who was originally her guardian) connections with the city's vampires.

Alber will be expected to rouse the City Watch and Rell to try and rouse the thieves and other shadowy figures (provided they haven't gone to the dark side, lol).

Alan has weapons at his house, Karadur is Kynan's bodyguard, and the demons will essentially do whatever Karadur tells them to do.

Who has the ring? Does anyone remember? It was the ring that got them out of Xeran's dungeon.

We're planning the final battle now. Tell me how you want to go about it and we'll make it happen! *Bigsmile*

For Power Reviewers Group
MESSAGE THREAD
At a loss · 10-26-09 8:40pm
by Ruler of the Werecats
*Star* Re: At a loss · 10-26-09 9:42pm
by KC under the midnight sun
Re: Re: At a loss · 10-29-09 1:01am
by Andante
Re: Re: Re: At a loss · 10-29-09 9:03pm
by KC under the midnight sun

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Raiza (Djourn).
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1988885