*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2052984
Rated: XGC · Message Forum · Erotica · #1605874
A place to ask advice, or chat about general aspects of writing.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Mar 1, 2010 at 2:48pm
Re: Question on involving Pregnancy in stories
Hey there all. First post to the group, hopefully a useful one.

1) Is it better to start the character out pregnant in the story? -- It depends on the length of the story and the overall content. Are we focusing on the pregnancy being the center of attraction for a scenario or development stages through a longer story? Are we looking to interweave the whole gambit of the initial act and excitement (or dread) of discovery, of developing emotions of the bonding of mother and child, father and mother, father and child, and ending with delivery and new experiences of nursing and bonding? My hubby used to get close enough to nurse on the unused breast while our daughter did her thing, she ALWAYS noticed and reached out to push daddy's nose away. The whole thing was cute and funny, but for me there was a welcome relief of that constant build-up of pressure from lactating (he loved the taste too). Or (back to story ideas), are we looking for an interlude of intimacy where no matter what father (or the new man who wants to be the father, depending on your chosen relationships) is still physically attracted to his lady? Personally, my husband and I enjoyed sex (intermittently of course) up until the day before our daughter was born (and she was born 5 days after expected due date). Something else that is almost never mentioned is in the later trimesters while the baby is turning and squirming, they often settle on the "inside" of that internal orgasm button where daddy can't reach and make for unexpected pleasures that are not spoken of in polite company.

2) Believable pregnancies are best made believable when real discussions are partaken in or overheard, not when the "books" are used. Books tend to be over factual rather than emotional, but they ARE good for facts. To get the nuances, you need to know the conversations of one woman comparing her experiences with another, or even when men compare their experiences as their ladies are going through these things. Do men share the moments when their ladies let them play with them? Do men feel new sensations inside their ladies when they play? Women do, I guarantee it. Usually it's the first-timers you'll hear the most from, and first times make for better stories due to the discovery of it all, but more experienced parents have great stories from experiences of their additional kids as well. Romantic comedies are fun and funny, but rarely capture any experiences of depth or reality. Morning sickness can last ALL DAY, folks. However, morning sickness can be a means of building sympathy and emotional bonding between partners. Basically, "Here, honey, I got your hair." can make her more sympathetic and willing to please her partner's needs and desires later that evening. Best yet, you don't have to be graphic with the morning sickness (unless that's a fetish, of course). He (or she, depending on the partner, lesbians opt for pregnancies, too) can initiate a warm, soapy shower or bath with candles sometime following the oral sacrifice made at the porcelain altar. Also note, very often when kneeling or hugging the porcelain deity, the much cooler temperatures the porcelain and tiles offer are often most welcome. Ice often becomes a woman's friend to help cool her down, even in the winter months.

3) Kinks/fetishes that mix well: (my opinion only) mild BDSM (no need to harm the infant), texture stroking pleasures (i.e. feathers, fur, flower petals, angora), blindfolding for anticipation or presentation of aromatic guessing games, fill that bed up with pillows and be happy with lots of laughter, massage a kink in a muscle out (lower back and feet problems are a bear for pregnant women) and work the massage around to something more playful. Be mindful about playing in or with food, there were times I could not look at pictures of food without getting sick, I even could not tolerate my favorite foods for months until during the final month I was determined to MAKE myself learn to love these foods again.

Lots of ideas, lots of experiences to play with. I used to groan when my female friends started to chat and giggle about their pregnancies and go n and on about their kids, but for these kinds of stories you get involved wholeheartedly and learn or your stories will be missing something.

Have a great day!
Æiri
Writing.Com Signature Image for Upgraded Registered Authors!

My signature file
MESSAGE THREAD
Question on involving Pregnancy in stories · 10-16-09 11:32am
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Question on involving Pregnancy in stories · 10-18-09 12:09pm
by It's too hot already!
Re: Question on involving Pregnancy in stories · 10-19-09 7:30am
by A Non-Existent User
*Star* Re: Question on involving Pregnancy in stories · 03-01-10 2:48pm
by

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, MeganBlackwell.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2052984