*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2117395
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Fantasy · #1413314
A Forum talking about gentle giantesses.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jul 30, 2010 at 10:11pm
A little survey for readers:
by Blake
Well, I've been busy lately, but I got a little of free time by now so I'll resume working on my stories, I want to ask your opinion about my series (The question is free to anyone but if you haven't read none of the stories please don't judge it *Sad* ... I accept constructive criticisms anyway *Pthb* )

So, here are some questions (You can also ask anything about the stories if you wish):

-Which one you think it's the best out of all them? (1,1.5,2 or the X series? James' story and Blake's alternate future are out of this though you can still write your opinion about those "extra" stories)

-Between the official sequel (2) and the alternate one (X series), which is better? or if that's too vague, which plot you like more: The time traveler, James junior, or the whole new story added in the X series?

-Would you prefer to replace the Shrunk with your GF/GTS 2 with X series? Regardless of the answer, why?

-Alternately, if you like both stories, would you accept the X series becoming a canon sequel after the 2nd part? (It might retain the name but it would be SWGF/GTS 3 in chronology)

-What do you think about the 1.5 story? It's a definitive non-canon because if it happened, none of the other stories would have sense anymore. I know that this story in particular is not completed enough to judge its whole story, so you can also ask any question (like what plot is supposed to follow or anything)
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
A little survey for readers: · 07-30-10 10:11pm
by Blake
Re: A little survey for readers: · 07-31-10 11:00am
by Luigi P.
Re: Re: A little survey for readers: · 07-31-10 11:22am
by Blake
Re: Re: Re: A little survey for readers: · 07-31-10 11:33am
by Luigi P.
Re: Re: Re: Re: A little survey for readers: · 07-31-10 9:42pm
by Blake

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Luigi P..
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2117395