*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3635516
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Activity · #2280815
There is a war going on in outer space and the aliens need your help to bring peace!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Mar 30, 2024 at 12:01pm
Edited: March 30, 2024 at 12:08pm
Re: Re: March 1-31, 2024 entries

A

student who is sitting for his final exams did this. This was what he thought to himself on the morning of St. Patrick's Day: "I think today is a fine day to pick a shamrock and rub them together since it's my final examination. Oh no, I've dropped it. Where has it gone to? Ahhh, never mind then. I'll just pick another and be off to school. Wish me luck, shamrock tree!"
         Off he went to school for his final exams. Meanwhile the shamrock that he dropped fell in a hole in the soil. Many days and many nights went by. The shamrock grew stronger roots, leaves and stems. Then, it began to multiply and multiply until there were so many of them. No one noticed it at first until the student came by the shamrock tree to thank it for he had passed his examination with flying colours.
         The student was shocked to see the shamrock field. Right before his eyes, the shamrocks began to grow into a being. It grew bigger, stronger, its chlorophyll fueled its veins with energy and power. The shamrock monster grew eyes, nose, and mouth, hands and legs, muscles and abs. And then, other shamrocks began to grow into similar beings. They were harnessing energy from the student who turned extremely pale, blood drained from his body and then he died on the field of shamrocks while they continued to feed on his corpse, wrapping him with their winding stems into a hole they had duck. The boy turned into a shamrock then a shamrock monster.
          Gradually, the monsters became strong enough to plant their own offsprings. The field grew bigger. They want to take over the world.
          It was war time and someone from the enemy side dropped bombs at many spots around the countryside, killing many people. A fighter jet flew towards the shamrock field and dropped another bomb. The explosion was loud and it killed all the shamrock monsters on the field, but the poor boy never did resurrect again.

WC: 340
MESSAGE THREAD
March 1-31, 2024 entries · 03-05-24 3:13pm
by Angelica- Happy Father's Day!
Re: March 1-31, 2024 entries · 03-09-24 6:14pm
by amy-Has a great future ahead
*Star* Re: Re: March 1-31, 2024 entries · 03-30-24 12:01pm
by Elycia Lee ☮

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Angelica- Happy Father's Day!.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3635516