*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/864498
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #848120
Add your letters to the editor, any response received, and comments...
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
May 13, 2004 at 9:22am
Re: A little creepy...
If you provided your email address when you submitted your letter via their comment form, you should receive a copy of your letter at the email address you gave them. (It's an automated reply thing, and it comes back to you looking like it's FROM you - weird.) Then, you'll get another automated reply thing with instructions on finding your way around their site, getting answers to frequently-asked questions. After that, you wait. I have yet to hear from a real person, though I expect we'll all get some sort of response, once they sift through the emails.

If they don't bother to respond at all, well...

Phooey on 'em.

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
*Idea* *Idea* *Idea*
 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#769015 by Not Available.

Need help with your writing? Visit
 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#746496 by Not Available.

Merit Badge in Poetry
[Click For More Info]

Because you are Jessibelle. And that explains it all. Hugs! Merit Badge in Reviewing
[Click For More Info]

Ranked # 100   Public Reviewer  for the month of  February 2004 . For more details, please see  [Link To Item #614925] . Merit Badge in Foresight
[Click For More Info]

Thank you for being a part of  [Link To Item #778800] . Not only have you taken the time to help others, but you have shown that your experiences have given you precious foresight when it comes to the needs of others. We're very proud of you.
Tracey Merit Badge in Reviewing
[Click For More Info]

This merit badge thanks to a wish made on your behalf at the  [Link To Item #933777]  forum by  [Link To User dogfreek21]  for all your good work.  KTG and Friends. Merit Badge in Food Cooking
[Click For More Info]

For dousing a strawberry cake in Habanero Tabasco sauce as per my challenge [Link to Book Entry #450340]. She has proven herself to be a cooking wizard and a problematic disciple. I bow to her immense intestinal fortitude and good taste.
MESSAGE THREAD
A little creepy... · 05-13-04 7:31am
by Sihaya
*Star* Re: A little creepy... · 05-13-04 9:22am
by Holly Jahangiri

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The Critic.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/864498