*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/864987
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #848120
Add your letters to the editor, any response received, and comments...
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
May 14, 2004 at 10:57am
Re: Excuse my low tech moment - New Stats....
Fascinating! I don't think the print journalists have ever read my stuff - I don't remember seeing them show up in any of my stats! Maybe they'll write an article about this...

*Laugh*

It's also interesting that 20 guests have viewed it. Welcome, guests! Why don't you sign up while you're here? (It isn't painful, honestly!)

Jessie

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
*Idea* *Idea* *Idea*
 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#769015 by Not Available.

Need help with your writing? Visit
 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#746496 by Not Available.

Merit Badge in Reviewing
[Click For More Info]

First you reviewed  [Link To Item #834226] , and invited me to write a pantoum reply, which is  [Link To Item #834292] . I just went through a box of Depends from laughing so hard at the review. This is the funniest thing on the site. I think we need to have you make this a static item so we can link them all together! I love you (((((Jessie)))))) Merit Badge in Friendship
[Click For More Info]

You have always been there to talk to when I needed you. But, I will never forget you being there when I needed someone just to talk to me the most. You seemed to know just what to say to walk me through such a traumatic event. You're an angel and your inner-beauty shines through. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. You're a sweetie!
Love ya girlfriend!
Tracey Merit Badge in Journaling
[Click For More Info]

For winning First Place in the Best Journal Contest! Merit Badge in Fundraising
[Click For More Info]

Given for your creation of such an interesting and humorous method of raising support for RAOK in the "Truth or Dare" fundraising forum. Truly an ingenious idea! Long may it continue.*^*Bigsmile*^* Merit Badge in Teamwork
[Click For More Info]

Teamwork was needed, and you made it work.   Hidden Lies and Other Stories  is the result. Thank you.
MESSAGE THREAD
Excuse my low tech moment - New Stats.... · 05-13-04 7:23pm
by The Critic
*Star* Re: Excuse my low tech moment - New Stats.... · 05-14-04 10:57am
by Holly Jahangiri

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The Critic.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/864987