*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The evening begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/106749-Wild-Weekend/cid/261712-The-evening-begins
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #106749
A young man and his mother experience a wild, erotic weekend. Let me know if you like it.
Chapter #1

The evening begins

    by: GeminiKC
Helen Brewer turned and looked over her shoulder, taking in her reflection in the full-length mirror mounted on the door in her bedroom. A slight smile formed on her lips as she saw how her dress clung to her curvaceous hips.

"Not bad for a thirty-five year old woman with a teenage son." she mused as she ran her hand over her buttocks, smoothing the material. Turning sideways, she saw that there was only a slight hint of a tummy. "Not bad at all."

Satisfied, she opened the door and walked out to the kitchen, her hi-heels clicking on the wooden floor of the hallway. As she entered the kitchen, she saw her son, Jim, sitting at the table reading a sports magazine. Opening the refrigerator, she pulled out a cold can of Pepsi and opened it. Taking a drink, she walked over to the table and sat down, crossing her legs, her dress riding up to mid thigh.

Looking up from his magazine, Jim smiled and let out a soft whistle. "Wow, Mom." he said. "You look great. Got a date or something?"

"Yes, as a matter of fact, I do. Ray Lewis is taking me out to eat." Helen replied. "And after that, he's taking me out dancing over in Centerville."

"Sounds like you plan on having fun," Jim said. "What time do you think you will get home?"

"Well, if we are having a good time," Helen said, "I guess it will be rather late...or should I say early....in the morning. Anyway, you wont have to wait up because Dee Schaefer asked if you could spend the night over at her house. I would prefer that you go over there."

"Damn Mom, I'm 17." Jim retorted. "I can take care of myself."

"I know you can, hon." Helen replied. "But Dee said she would love to have you over there to keep her company. Her husband, Art, is out on the road again and she said she and the boys would really like to have you spend the evening with them."

Well, okay." Jim said, his displeasure obvious by the frown on his face. "If it will make you feel better, I guess I could spend the night over there."

"Good, then it's settled." Helen smiled, then turned her head as they both heard the knock at the door. "That must be Ray. Be a darling and answer the door, hon. I have to get my purse from the bedroom."

Walking over to the door, Jim opened it and saw that it was indeed Ray Lewis. Stepping back, he let the huge man inside, then closed the door behind him.

"Mom's in the bedroom but she said I should tell you she'll be right out."

"Good!" replied Ray. "I've got reservations at a real nice place in Centerville and I dont want us to be late."

Just then, Helen walked into the room, carrying a white knit shawl. Jim watched as she smiled at Ray and gave him a little peck on the cheek. Then, handing the shawl to Ray, she turned and let him drape it over her bare shoulders.

"Wow, Helen." Ray stammered as his eyes openly swept over her body. "You look absolutely fabulous."

"Thank you," replied Helen. Then, turning to Jim she gave him a light kiss on the cheek. "You better go over to the Shaefer's now, hon, and I'll give you a call in the morning, okay?"

"Okay Mom," Jim replied. "Have fun." Then, grabbing his magazine from the table, he went out the door and across the street to the Schaefer home.

Looking up at Ray, Helen smiled and said, "Well, I'm ready. Should we go?"

Leaving the house, Helen and Ray got into his car and headed towards Centerville and a night on the town.

You have the following choices:

1. Go with Jim over to the Schaefer's

2. Go with Helen on her date

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 GeminiKC (UN: geminikc at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
GeminiKC has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/106749-Wild-Weekend/cid/261712-The-evening-begins