*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Meet Rob
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1086672-Robs-weight-story/cid/308781-Meet-Rob
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by ByronB
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1086672
Rob is 18, young and single, however the constant eating is having it's effect
Chapter #1

Meet Rob

    by: ByronB
It's the start of the summer, and Rob has had a great term of college! He's changed a lot this year; and in his eyes for the better.

Unfortunately his football team had to stop because they couldn't find a coach, but that didn't matter. Besides it meant Rob could spend weekends chilling instead of working out and training for football.

Rob's got blue eyes, dark blond hair and has a reasonably athletic body, about 170lbs which is 4 more than he was when he played football though it doesn't show on his 5'11'' body, yet!

Yeah, the more Rob though about it, the more he loved the thought of spending this summer just lounging around, partying and just generally enjoying himself! For the year he had managed to have a dorm room to himself, but he had recently received a letter from the dorm manager that a transfer student from another college would be moving to join Rob's college and so would be sharing the same room as Rob, with his permission.

Rob is a friendly lad, and has no problem at all in accepting a new room mate. In fact, he buys some party food so that they can get to know each other with a bit of a party feel to the night.

One hour before the new room mate is set to arrive, Rob gets changed. He wears his favorite jeans, but they're a little bit tight. Rob's about to look over in the mirror to see why, but there's a knock at the door. His new room mate, called Adam (Ad for short), is early. He gives the mirror a miss and eating a crisp on the way goes to meet his new room mate.

The door opens, and Rob meets Ad for the first time. He is about the same height, but with dark hair. He is also . . .
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ByronB (UN: 900649267 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ByronB has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1086672-Robs-weight-story/cid/308781-Meet-Rob