*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Slipspace? My arse!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1106016-Halo-A-small-mistake/cid/318650-Slipspace-My-arse
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1106016
When a crusier makes an uncalculated jump, something happens
Chapter #1

Slipspace? My arse!

    by: Spartan1156
You are first mate John Grenier. you are a gunner on the new, state of the art Marathon class cruiser Vancouver. Just released from the Cairo shipyards the ship has become a test bed for ONI Prototype Slipspace drive Omega 13. You are part of a crew of 1000 Command crew and others plus 300 marines. the ship is outfitted with 2 MAC guns, 12 pelicans and 20 Longsword fighters. "Okay, all personnel clear the enigne room!" Captain Jacob Tobruk's voice boomed over the ship wide intercom. Being an anti-fighter gunner onboard the ship with your station near the engine room you reluctantly head to the mess hall and stare out the porthole. the year is 2522, earth is now a planet bustling with people and industry. The USNC ONI teams finally enhanced a normal Slipspace drive to extend to longer ranges. your ship has become a test bed for the new drive. "all non-essential personnel, head to cryo!" "Ahhhh mannnnnnn!!!" your shipmates groan. while walking to cryo, you hear the sound of a Slipspace drive activating...

You have the following choice:

1. Wake up later

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Spartan1156 (UN: colonelnj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Spartan1156 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1106016-Halo-A-small-mistake/cid/318650-Slipspace-My-arse