*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1132968-My-Dark-Angel
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Supernatural · #1132968
Vampires, werewolves and the politics that rule them.

Vampires, werewolves and the politics that rule them.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
My Dark Angel


The characters in this interactive were all created for my novel "Aubrey: Hush Still Monsters. However, I didn't get to use them all. So I wanted to give them a home.


This interactive is going to consist of a multitude of characters, stories, and plotlines. Basically, anything goes. XGC, so feel free to do what you'd like. All I ask is that if you're going to do a graphic sex scene, please put some plot to it. I'm not against sex scenes, but I don't want this to turn into a full on porn. But other than that, anything goes. ANYTHING. You have your warning.


Characters

Like I said, there's going to be a ridiculous amount of characters. But at least you'll have a lot to choose from. The pictures were made about 3 or 4 years ago, but I thought they would help with visualization.


Blood Saints
The vampire clan that's a bit more evil than the rest.
The kill, they hurt, they're fighting for power and control.


** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **



Santiago- The leader of the Blood Saints. He's an ancient vampire. None really know how old he is except Santiago himself. He's vicious and cruel. He's fighting for control of the vampires in New York. He despises werewolves and would like to see them either enslaved or killed.

Maddock- Second in command of the Blood Saints. He's from Ancient Egypt. He keeps his face hidden, saying the world can never know what he looks like. Whether he is beautiful or hideously scarred beneath his mask is unknown. He's not as cold hearted as Santiago, but he'll do anything for money or blood lust.

Nox- A modern vampire. He was turned in the late 1800's and has adapted well with the times. He's loves technology and is a wonder with computers. Santiago asked him to join the Blood Saints so he could scam money and help fund them. He's not as cruel as the others, but he's loyal to Santiago.

Vega- She's only about 300 years old, but she's mastered her vampiric powers. She performs dark magic and can conjour images and shadows. She has a taste for torture and loves to watch people suffer. She's scary to look upon. She's also Santiago's mate.

Jin- A vampire from Japan whose about 450 years old. He's highly trained and mastered in the martial arts. He's like a bodyguard to Santiago when Maddock isn't around, but Santiago hardly needs one, so Jin spends most of his time training or challenging other vampires to a fight.

Mingmei- The only Blood Saint who isn't a vampire, Mingmei is a were-tiger, one of the few of her breed. She was born in China and grew up a sex slave. Santiago bought her and she's his property. She's a seductress and highly deadly to Santiago's enemies.

Sasha- One of the youngest Blood Saints. Only a mere 150 years old. He is a twin to Vanya. The two grew up in Russia together and were sons to a man Santiago killed. He turned both Sasha and Vanya into vampires. They've followed him since. They're pranksters and hooligans. But very dangerous.

Vanya- Sasha's twin. Like his brother, he is 150 years old. He is the more mature of the two and the ferocity for which he watches out for his brother is what attracted Santiago to the two. Sasha doesn't know that Santiago values Vanya over him and Vanya wants to keep it that way, for his brother's sake.

Caspar- A vampire from London, he's about 200 years old. He's heartless, cruel, and merciless. He kills without warrant. It's said that he was the infamous Jack the Ripper that stalked the streets of London in 1888. He has never accepted or denied the accusations. He's also in love with Vega.



She-Wolves
The She-Wolves is an exclusively female pack.
Most of them are prostitues, but it's not a membership requirement.


** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **



Sloan- One of the two Alpha females in the pack. She's an optimistic, chipper girl and she's also the top source of profit for the She-Wolves. People will pay top dollar to bed her and she doesn't just sleep with any John. She's a high class companion. In wolf form, she's has tannish brown fur.

Bliss- She owns her own bookstore and is a very practical girl. She dabbles in black magic, but would never use it to hurt anyone. She's not a fighter. She doesn't openly seek prostitution, but if a John asks Sloan specifically for her, she'll usually go along with it. In wolf form, she has dark brown fur.

Elvina- Originally from France, she is another of the top profit earners for the She-Wolves. She's probably the most dangerous of the pack. She knows how to fight and to kill. She also has an addiction to drugs. She can be a bit cold and cruel, but she loves her pack members. In wolf form, she has black fur.

Ivy- The other of the Alpha females of the pack. She's practical and down to earth. She doesn't sell her body for money, but she helps set up deals, to make sure her girls are safe. She's skilled with weapons and has almost perfect aim with a handgun. She's in love with Tatum. In wolf form, she has light brown fur.

Lavender- The youngest of the group. She's into the punk look and dresses wildly. She dies her hair a pinkish-purple color. She started off as a prostitue, but after a vampire John tried to kill her, Ivy pulled her out of it. Now she has a boyfriend, Lanny, whose part of the Lupine pack. In wolf form, she has brown fur.

Manhattan- The only African American woman in the She-Wolves. She takes part in the prostitution. She screens most of her clients through Ivy, but she also does some street work. She's tough and knows how to handle herself. Her brother, Edgar, is in the Lupine pack. In wolf form, she has black fur.

Tatum- She's loud and funny and sportsy. She lightens up a room when she's in it. She doesn't have much of a bloodlust, but she will defend her pack to the death. Like Bliss, she only takes part in the prostitution when someone specifically asks for her. In wolf form, she has light brown fur.

Wren- The most soft spoken of the pack. She's elegant and graceful. She has the ability to be one of the top profit earners for the pack, but she's picky about her Johns. No one holds it against her. She's beautiful and calm, but moves like she's dancing when she fights with knives. In wolf form, she has whitish gray fur.



The Lupine Pack
Contrary to the She-Wolves, it is an exclusively male pack.
They're fighters and are aligned with the New Dawn vampire clan.


** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **



Ulric- He's third in line for Alpha. He's also very close friends with Aubrey, the leader of the New Dawn clan. His best friend is Mitch. He's funny, happy go lucky and smart. He can fight well enough, but he's small in size and that sometimes gives him a disadvantage. In wolf form, he's has blondish brown fur.

Mitch- Second in line for Alpha, he's a strong fighter. He's a bartender at Aubrey's nightclub. He's quick and dangerous and may come off a little cold, but he's actually a kind, caring person. He's got a thing for Sloan, of the She-Wolves. He's good with knives and guns. In wolf form, he has black fur.

Braeden- The Alpha male for the Lupine pack. He's the leader. He's extremely smart and very dangerous. Though some might say he's a little too careful and he doesn't attack until someone attacks him. But his goal is to keep people alive, so no one can blame him. In wolf form, he has dark brown fur.

Donovan- An African American man, he's a bit of a player and a show off. He likes to be in the spotlight and he's one of the most frequent clients of the She-Wolves. He talks a big game and fortunately for him, he can fight as well as he says he can. In wolf form, he has dark brown fur.

Lewis- One of the youngest werewolves in the area, he's only 16. He grew up in an abusive house and when he ran away, he was bit by a werewolf and left to die. Braeden took him in. The others watch out for him. He's a bit cocky, but he knows he still has a lot to learn. In wolf form, he has light brown fur.

Huan- Having grown up in Mexico City, Huan came to the states to escape a hunter. He met Braeden through Edgar, who befriended him when he first came. Edgar and Huan are best friends now. He's a good fighter and is pretty loyal to his friends, though he has a bit of a bloodlust. In wolf form, he has black fur.

Edgar- He is Manhattan's brother and Huan's best friend. He looks out for his sister a lot, even though she's older than him. He's a bit of a smart alec, but he's also a genius. He's highly intelligent and can use his quick wit and knowledge in a fight when strength just won't cut it. In wolf form, he has black fur.

Lanny- He's a practical joker. He loves pulling pranks and is a bit of a pyro. He always has a plentiful supply of firecrackers on hand. He gets into trouble a lot and though he can fight fairly well, he always seems to take the brunt of an attack. He's Lavender's boyfriend. In wolf form, he has a tannish fur.



New Dawn Clan
They are a pretty diplomatic clan in that they don't kill for food.
They're seen as powerful and because of that are often under attack.


** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **



Aubrey- The leader of the New Dawn clan. He's quiet and poetic. About 350 years old, he's travelled all over the world looking for the vampire who turned him and left him to die, but he hasn't found him. He's trying to find something or someone who will make his immortal life worthwhile.

Lesmana- She's from Ancient Egypt. She's a bit of a villain compared to the others. She gets in trouble with Aubrey a lot for taking too much from her victims. She liks to taunt her prey and she sometimes uses her vampiric powers to take advantage of people. She's Fin's mate and she thinks of Quinn as her son.

Fin- Nearly 500 years old. The second in comman of the New Dawn clan. He's almost silent, only speaking when it's absolutely necessary. He's tough and cold but is very loyal to his friends. He's vowed to stick with Aubrey through anything. He's Lesmana's mate and thinks of Quinn as his son.

Duncan- One of the younger vampires, he's only about 50 years old. He was bitten when he was 25, by Aubrey, who did it to save his life after another vampire left him for dead. He's loyal to Aubrey to a fault. He's short tempered and loves to toy with his prey.

Quinn- The youngest vampire in the clan, he's been a vampire for only 10 years. He was bitten when he was 20. He's still learning the ways and he still has trouble dealing with what he's become. He's shy and quiet and not a very good fighter. He thinks of Fin and Lesmana as his parents, since they sired him.

Delilah- She's been a vampire for nearly 200 years. She grew up in Holland but came here during World War II. She met Marcella, who took a liking to her and brought her into the clan. She's sweet and childish. But she can fight and she's been known to beat vampires twice her age.

Gideon- He was turned into a vampire during the American Civil War. He was a slave during that time. Santiago came to the plantation where he was and slaughtered everyone there, but for some reason left Gideon to turn into a vampire. Gideon has sought to kill him ever since. He's bitter, but doesn't let it control him.

Marcella- She's nearly 600 years old. She's beautiful and smart. She's also dangerous and has a very defined mastery of her vampiric powers. She was Santiago's mate but he threw her out when he got tired of her. Now, she has an on again off again relationship with Aubrey.



Notes:


Feel free to do what you want with this. Create any type of stories that you want. I just wanted to give these characters a home.

*Note1* For authors who are prolific in adding to this story or who add extremely good additions, you may receive a merit badge. *Note1*


Pathfinders  (E)
-On hiatus-
#1137521 by Wenston


Merit Badge in Interactives
[Click For More Info]

For the creation of the group  Pathfinders
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated XGC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1132968-My-Dark-Angel