*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1161298-Renamon-weight-gainvore/cid/606450-The-Beginning
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1161298
A weight gain story involving renamon!
Chapter #1

The Beginning

    by: somebody1208
In the light of midday, a shadowed figure could be seen on the bed of Takato's parents. Zooming in closer, it became apparent that the lone figure was actually two, well one and a half; a pair of legs struggled from the outside of a very hungry Renamon. Tilting her head back, hands on belly, Renamon took one satisfying slurp, letting Takato's mother slide down into her eager belly.

*BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURB*

"Excuse me" said Renamon, giggling. She gave her squirming belly a pat, letting out another loud belch.

"Who would have thought human could taste sooo good", she said.

Renamon had just finished eating Takato's parents. The bloated fox rested in their bed, massaging her full, belly enjoying the feeling of overstuffedness. Whatever impulse it had been, whether it was a virus, some dastardly plot, or it was just in her nature, Renamon had become overcome with the desire to devour human flesh. She lay in bed, cooing her full stomach, thinking to herself about her current predicament, but thinking nothing of it, decided to move on.

"Well I better check on my partner" she said walking down the stairs. There she found Guilmon, his belly bloated from eating Takato. Renamon had convinced him to eat his trainer as she had done earlier, to free himself from his (as she put it), tyrannical grip. Now they were free to do as they please.

She gave her belly a pat, her previous meals beginning to digest.

"Already getting hungry again" she said, somewhat surprised at her own gluttony.

Staring at Guilmon, Renamon decided what her next meal should be...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 somebody1208 (UN: somebody1208 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
somebody1208 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1161298-Renamon-weight-gainvore/cid/606450-The-Beginning