*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Time to relax
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1171368-Brads-Weight-Gain-Journey/cid/354766-Time-to-relax
by ByronB
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1171368
21 year-old Brad begins to gain weight during his final year of college
Chapter #1

Time to relax

    by: ByronB
'Yeah, sure thing Randy, it's about time we took things easy buddy, see-you tomorrow.'

Brad hangs up the phone. He had been talking with his best buddy (and gym buddy) called Randy. The two of them had hit the gym three times a week for the first two years of college, and this summer had been no exception with the two often going 4 times a week. However the two lads had decided that enough was enough, and although they enjoyed the odd workout, they were going to chill this year and cut their gym schedule to once a week.

In fact they had decided that Saturday afternoons from 2-6 would be their 'gym time' when they would train, play a bit of basketball, have a sauna and most importantly have a relaxing swim. Once a week should be enough, besides they're both in peak fitness so should be able to tell if they need to up the workouts or not.

It's getting late and Brad's dorm buddy has already gone to bed, so Brad clears the pizza boxes and chip wrappers that his dorm buddy had left on the sofa in front of the television. 'He's going to get chubby!' thinks Brad.

After tidying, Brad strips off to his calvin's and lounges out on the sofa with a glass of water and bowl of cereal. 'What am I doing' thinks Brad, 'I've just decided to relax things a little' and so decides to throw a pizza in the microwave and open a beer.

15 minutes later and Brad has almost finished the pizza and is on his fourth beer already. 'I could get used to this!' he thinks as ..............
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ByronB (UN: 900649267 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ByronB has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1171368-Brads-Weight-Gain-Journey/cid/354766-Time-to-relax