*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Begining
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1217857-The-tiny-city/cid/382257-Begining
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1217857
So there's been over 1000 veiws, and no-one's added?
Chapter #1

Begining

    by: Lum Cal
Okey-Dokey then, this is my latest story. So you'd better make this good!

Great!

You've gone to New York City on a school trip, you decided to sneak away and see what you could buy. (If you're already a New-Yorker then It's just a normal day)

You look up and in the horizon you see a siluette of a figure in the water*, It doesn't look that big but as it walks closer you realise that it must be 50-80 feet high!

*I know nothing of the geography of New York, apart from what's in the Spider-man 2 video game, so I'm just going to say 'water' instead of river or sea or whatever is out there.

You have the following choices:

1. It's a giant Guy

2. It's a giantess

3. It's a Giant and a giantess

4. you're transported to a world of giants!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lum Cal (UN: mullac at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lum Cal has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1217857-The-tiny-city/cid/382257-Begining