*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Steamy in the Steam Room
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1240162-The-Rearranged-Life/cid/393885-Steamy-in-the-Steam-Room
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1240162
A warlock's prank in a gym steam room leaves three lives changed forever.
Chapter #1

Steamy in the Steam Room

    by: Size Guy
David and Ryan had been at the gym for two hours exercising vigorously. The two boyfriends went together three times a week and worked themselves to exhaustion, then stumbled into the steam room to relax. The two had different goals for themselves. Ryan—who was six feet tall and putting on weight—wanted to slim down, while his boyfriend, David, two inches shorter, wanted to tone up.

Also in the steam room that day was Pete, a younger straight guy they had never met before. David snuck an appreciative look, but he was too drowsy to get too worked up.

The three sat in companionable silence for a few minutes, until the door opened again and Tim walked in. Tim was also naked, although he had not been working out. As a warlock, Tim could take whatever form he wanted, and this time he chose a rather spectacularly muscled one that needed no gym maintenance. He just liked to wander around town and see what sort of interesting situations he could create.

"Hmm," thought Tim as he glanced over the three men and read their minds. He saw that Ryan was half asleep, Pete was thinking about his workout plans for the week and how this would affect his time with his girlfriend, and David was trying not to be very obvious about staring at him.

"I'll give him something to stare at," thought Tim.

An interesting situation had just occurred to him.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Size Guy (UN: sizeguy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Size Guy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1240162-The-Rearranged-Life/cid/393885-Steamy-in-the-Steam-Room