*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Elith Ran Away
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1279261-The-Lost-Fairy/cid/418178-Elith-Ran-Away
Rated: E · Interactive · Fantasy · #1279261
This is a Fantasy Story
Chapter #1

Elith Ran Away

    by: Nathaniel Hammel
Elith sat crying under a warm lamppost on a cold and chilly night in the city Magnous. There were few out that evening, and no attention came to the lost little girl who was all by her self. Her wings hurt from flying too fast, and now she didn't know where she was, or how to get back home. Why did she run away. She was only upset at the scolding she received earlier in the day. Her mother had found out that Elith had skipped magic school, and when Elith said she'd fallen asleep, her Mother had hit her for the first time. Elith had lied ... and her mother new it, she knew that Elith had been down at the swamp with a boy.

Now Elith felt bad for running away, she meant to apologize to her mother, but was too stunned to realize she had stormed from the house, and now sat crying far away from her home.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Nathaniel Hammel (UN: trytothink at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Nathaniel Hammel has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1279261-The-Lost-Fairy/cid/418178-Elith-Ran-Away