*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1279881-Shrinking-Koa/cid/422846-The-beginning
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by avrrge
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1279881
Koa finds himself shrunk on his first day of college. What will he do?
Chapter #1

The beginning

    by: avrrge
Koa and Derek walked in with there bags on their shoulders, excited about their first day of college. They’ve been dreaming about this day since they started high school. So far, college was everything that they expected it to be. The day was going out with no problems, just like Koa wanted.

“So, what do you think of our room?” Derek said, “pretty sweet, eh?”

“Yeah, it’s nice,” Koa said, looking around, “It’s blue. The tiling and carpeting is nicely done. It’s clean. That’s a bonus. Don’t mess it up to much.”

Their dorm room was pretty big. They had their own separate rooms, a bathroom, a kitchen that was connected to the living room that had two couched sitting in a right angle. Derek went to his room and set his bags down. He took in a deep breathe.

“Well, this is nice,” Derek said. “Hey, want to go down and meet some people?”

“Hmm...no, thanks,” Koa said, “I think I’ll get settled in. Maybe I’ll meet you later.”

“Well, okay,” Derek said, “and hey, while your at this settling in thing, could you unpack my stuff too? You always do it so neat.” And with that, he left.

“Hey, shut the door!” Koa yelled after him. He didn’t come back. Oh well, maybe someone will come in and introduce themselves. Koa started to unpack. Within the hour, he was done. The only thing about the room was the hole in his wall. He didn’t have any more posters to cover it up with either.

Maybe Derek won’t mind if I take on of his, Koa thought. He went over to Derek’s room and opened the bag. He threw out a bunch of things.

“Socks, shirts, ah, the poster I want,” Koa said out loud, and went back to his room. He started to cover up the wall, but noticed something shiny in the hole. He looked closer and saw that it was a bottle with some red stuff inside. He looked around and found a coat hanger to get it with. After 10 minutes fighting with the wall, he finally got it out. It just looked like fruit punch to him. He set the bottle down and put the poster up. He picked the bottle back up and decided to taste it. There was only a on drink in it anyways. He gulped it down, and felt funny. It didn’t taste like fruit punch. It kind of tasted like old chocolate mixed with math balls. He set the bottle down on his nightstand, and started to walk out of his room, when he suddenly felt sick to his stomach. He held his stomach and fell to the floor. Then, everything went dark.
He woke up minutes later, and found out that he shrunk!

He runs in his head what he thinks he should when he heard something behind him.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 avrrge (UN: koaxor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
avrrge has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1279881-Shrinking-Koa/cid/422846-The-beginning