*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Origins of the Industry
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1281044-Fat-Vornography/cid/419454-Origins-of-the-Industry
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1281044
Vore, fatness, and sex combine in this interactive...
Chapter #1

Origins of the Industry

    by: FFtheSnake
No one knows just how it got started. The two fetishes sometimes intersected, yes, but it was rare to see them together so much, especially since both were niche interests.

It started with just one video: Gangbang Gluttony. The plot, such as it was went as follows: Marta, a fat, 400-pound foxgirl in a schoolgirl outfit that didn't fit, the shirt showing off her belly and large, soft breasts and the skirt showing her tight-fitting panties at every opportunity, was attacked on the way home from high school, dragged into an alley and gang-raped by a trio of muscular wolves. But after they had their way with her, she turned the tables and devoured them all. She sat in the alley, savoring their visible struggles inside her massively bloated belly, the dialogue telling her how much she would love to turn them into fat. After a while, when the struggles died down, she got to her feet and waddled home, a smile on her face.

It became a cult hit over time, and was in high demand. A sequel was made, then another, then a different set of movies. Then more stars started showing up, people shelling out great amounts of cash to have the videos of what was dubbed Fat Vornography. The porn studio, which was certain that it wouldn't be popular, made everyone involved in the fat-and-vore fetish series VIPs. And to this day, people willingly volunteer to be prey in the videos and DVDs for the stars, all they need to do to participating being signing a waiver that says they are willing to be eaten.

It's a growing industry. And these are stories about some of the stars of Fat Vornography...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 FFtheSnake (UN: mysterio at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
FFtheSnake has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1281044-Fat-Vornography/cid/419454-Origins-of-the-Industry