*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. and you awake
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1282667-100-deeds/cid/423098-and-you-awake
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #1282667
based kinda on the old nick show 100 deeds for eddie mcdowd
Chapter #1

and you awake

    by: cloudknight
The alarm goes off and you throw it against the wall. Good thing that clock is strong
or it would have broke long ago. Well time to get up and go rule your own domain.
You get out of bed, take a shower, brush your teeth, and put on your usual 'hoodlum'
clothing as your mom calls it.

Then you hop down the stairs and grab some bacon, eggs, and waffles then start eating your breakfast. Your mother glares over at you and says as usual," I wish you wouldn't wear those hoodlum clothes you could look so nice if you would just dress normal." You smirk at her and say" Sorry I don't wanna look like a dork and besides if i looked normal we would not have this lovely chat every day." She groans and says she has to go or she will be late for work and that you need to lock up and try to behave at school.

So what you are use to her not being there and staying at home alone.You look at the clock and decide to go ahead and go get a little extra lunch money donated to you. It is sooo hard being the enforcer but ohh so fun. You can't say that you don't enjoy being the toughest kid in school but it can be hard to live up to. Well anyway time to go.

You then get on your bike and go to school or maybe somewhere else?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 cloudknight (UN: kenai2121 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
cloudknight has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1282667-100-deeds/cid/423098-and-you-awake